Standards & Quality
Ever since its establishment in 1977, the Industrial Engineering Company for Construction and Development (ICON), has been the pioneer leaders in providing all steel-sheets related industries in Egypt, located on 350000 meter square in Wadi Hoof, Helwan; a strategically located industrial area on the outskirts of Cairo. Derived by ICON core values and responsibilities towards our dearest Egyptian economy, ICON increased its investments and introduced Pipes business unit in 2006.
- ICON produces black steel pipes through 2 pipes millsreinforced by a slitting line to offer the service of slitting steel coils to our customers. The longitudinal welded pipes are made from steel 37& steel 52 upon client needs; by electrical resistance welding (ERW), the pipes are manufactured according to the Egyptian Standards and codes No. 350.
- Derived by ICON core values of providing superior quality products, we produce pipes by highest quality material depending on our sole steel supplier EZZ EL DEKHILA to expand our production to 30,000 Ton in 2016.
- Representing the sole supplier of pipes to our sister company ACROW Misr allowed us to gain the confidence of the formwork & scaffolding sector and act as a market leader in supplying pipes to the construction market.
- A new pipe mill will be introduced in 2018 to our production lines ranging from ½” up to 2” and in supplying new products of square and rectangular
Slitting line specifications:
- Coil Width: Min. 400mm Up to 1,500 mm.
- Coil Thickness: Min. 1 mm Up to 6 mm.
- Strip width: Min. 30 mm Up to 1,500 mm.
- Maximum coil weight 20 Ton.
Pipes lines specifications:
- Steel Grades: ST.37 & ST. 52.
- Pipes diameter: ½” – ¾” – 1” – 1½” – 2”- 2½”.
- Pipes Thickness: 1.25 mm Up to 4 mm.
- Formwork & Scaffolding
- Metal Fences & handrails
- Steel Skeletons
- Steel Furniture
- Car feeding Supplies
- Green Houses
- Water & Electricity pipes
|Outer Diameter||Outer Diameter||Pipe Thickness ( mm )||Pipe Thickness ( mm )||Pipe Thickness ( mm )||Pipe Thickness ( mm )||Pipe Thickness ( mm )||Pipe Thickness ( mm )||Pipe Thickness ( mm )||Pipe Thickness ( mm )|